CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Into the Wild...

This week: Wild Tribe Mocha from the MudHouse. I can't exactly remember what was in it, just bananas, but I do know this: it was tasty. It has a nice, cold, fruity taste, without having to give up the caffeine and just get a fruit smoothie. That's not to say a nice fruit smoothie isn't also a fantastic idea....but that's for another time.

The Wild Tribe Mocha is a good way to get yourself through the "it's 10:00 and I'm still doing homework" blues......gets stuff done, but still lovin' the wild side.

1 comments:

Kellie said...

Was it frozen? I had the chai banana smoothie which I think also has caffeine & a nice fruity flavor, but I had a cold & sadly couldn't taste any of it. Let's go sometime this week & get it again! :D