CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

The Wire.

Alright, so here's the thing. I haven't had the time/money/people to go get coffee this week. However..I did hit Sonic's happy hour and tried something new. Sometimes coffee just isn't the thing. So this week, it's just a drink for cheap [cheap issue, anyone?] anyway, today I got a large peach tea, and it's fabulous. I'm not much of a peach person, but I'm lovin' it. [yes...I'm still drinking it.] And since it was happy hour, it cost me abour 75 cents. Fantastic? Yes. I've also been one to get diet cherry limeaides. also great, along with cherry Dr. Pepper's. The point it, if you aren't feeling the price/caffeine of coffee, you have some other options besides a smoothie [which Sonic also has.] Rainn Wilson also has a nice Twitter update stating his opinion on the word "smoothie" and how he appreciates it. Random, but true.

0 comments: