CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, April 19, 2009

They Will See Us Waving From Such Great Heights...


Okay, so it was kind of a rough week including an exam that I almost peed my pants trying to study for, forgetting my words during a performance, my advisor accidently setting up my schedule for a 24 hour semester, and capping it off with my four week old puppy dying, so there were a grand total of three comfort trips to Barnes & Noble. Therefore, lots of Starbucks. Small variations of the caramel frapp. However, I did variant a little.


I tried the caramel frapp with a shot of espresso. While it tastes alright, not quite as caramel as I needed, though. Nice shot of caffeine, though. It tasted almost buttery, which was nice.


I also tried the caramel frapp light...which doesn't have whipped cream on it! Not a fan. I'll make the sacrifice of calories.


In the end, I decided on a regular caramel frapp. If you're going for warm, go for the macchiato. It's nuttier, but gets the caramel effect across.


I also had to use self control at Barnes & Noble, as a found close to a million books I wanted to read.


There are 12 Starbucks locations in Springfield. The caramel frapp is approximately $3.50, not including tax.

3 comments:

Millie said...

The caramel frapp is my absolute favorite! I've tried the light version, and I didn't think it was terrible, but I much prefer my coffee with whipped cream and goodness on top!

bri said...

Yeah, it wasn't terrible, it just wasn't the good stuff!!

homecheaphome said...

Sorry to hear about your rough week, Bri. I totally understand and was with you on that one this past week.

Here's to coming through it all triumphantly!

(P.S. Mocha frapps used to be my fave back in the day...haven't had one in forever! Yum.)