CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, March 20, 2009

Who is this....Picasso? He'll never make it anywhere with those...finger paintings.

Another Rendezvous week for me. This week I tried the Picasso, which is a coffee made with almond and honey. It was pretty good...nothing memorable, but it tasted nice :) I had it warm, with tons of whipped cream [is it really okay to turn down whipped cream? I'm pretty sure it is NOT.] It's not terribly sweet, which is nice, and it's a great way to warm up in this crazy warm/cold March Missouri weather.

On another note...I just finished the book "The Road to Eden's Ridge." If you're looking for a good book to sit down, drink some artsy coffee, and read, this is a good option. And it had a great review from Willie Nelson [alot of the reason I bought the book.......]

So pick up a nice coffee of the arts, grab your favorite book [or tv show.....] and have a great week!!

0 comments: