CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Closer to home....

I wasn't able to get to any coffee houses this week, so I decided to make some suggestions for your morning coffee at home :)

My current favorite is Starbuck's Ground Espresso Blend coffee, sold at grocery stores for between $7 and $9, depending on the store. I add in just a little bit of CoffeeMate Hazelnut creamer, sold for around $4, also depending on store, and it's a tasty start to the day.

I've also become addicted to Starbuck's Italian Roast Ground coffee, sold for the same price as the Espresso Blend. Add some CoffeeMate caramel creamer and pair it up with a blueberry bagel, and it's perfection.

Both of these are bold blend, so they aren't for the faint of heart coffee drinkers. Definately something to build up to, especially if you drink coffee only for the caffeine while hating the taste. Pick out your favorite creamer, CoffeeMate's International blends are also amazing, and start out your day!!

2 comments:

Kellie said...

I was totally going to say you should suggest the International blend things...I personally HATE cream in my coffee, but those commercials make me WANT to put creamer in there! A chocolate eclair in my coffee? Yes please!!!

sconegiver said...

I like coffee, but Starbucks' bolder blends (also Panera's) are too darkly roasted for me. I keep Millstone hazelnut at home, which is about the same price. I use a french press and then just add a little cream and sugar. Yum.